Friday 24 April 2015

Rena the Ballerina

Hello there people of the world. To start of my blog let me introduce myself to you. I am Rena *pronounced as Rina or Reena* Emmanuelle Salazar Palencia. I'm still a kid for I am only 14 years old. I live Iloilo City, Philippines so that means I'm a Filipino citizen! If you want to get to know more about me, you can visit my other accounts such as Snapchat. Username is "renanawena." Also, I have Ask.fm. Username is "renapalencia." I also have Twitter, "renanawena." Facebook, Rena Palencia and of course Instagram. Username is "iamrenaballerina."

If you're wondering why I made a blog, well actually a blog is required in our school but this is my 2nd blog already because I deleted my 1st blog .*which I use for school* Why did I delete? Posting in Blogger is actually fun and it is a way for me to express my thoughts to public. As you can see this blog will be themed ballet. Yes I am a ballerina. Isn't it ironic that my name's Rena and it rhymes with ballerina? lol anyways if you're interested in ballet you should go check my blog more often. 

Thank you for reading & I hope you'll like or love my blog especially those who are in love with ballet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment